Saturday, August 30, 2008

Christmas Mini-Sessions are Here!

I'm so excited to announce this years Holiday mini-sessions for families! This will be the first year I'm offering a Christmas Card Special, and I'm so excited! I have a great line of Holiday Cards that are all ready to go, so check them out in the post below this announcement.

Fall is such a great time for portraits, and early October will be so lovely with the vibrant colors and cooler weather here in Portland! It's not too early to start thinking about getting photos done for the holidays because they will be here before we know it. Mini-sessions are a great way to get some professional portraits taken of your family at a much reduced price off a regular session! I will be offering limited sessions per date, so don't delay. At this price I expect to book up quickly!

Photobucket

As of now, I plan to only offer mini-sessions on this date, and there are limited number of sessions available. If you are interested in booking, get in touch with me early. Session fee is due to hold your session time.

If these dates change (or I decide to add another date) I will update here with availability!!!

No comments: