Friday, September 5, 2008

Sneak Peak: Family in The Pearl

Earlier this week I got to photograph a good friend and her lovely family. I've taken lots of pictures of her and the boys, but never had an 'official' session. We met up downtown at Tanner Springs Park in the Pearl District for a more 'urban' look.

I'm not sure we got the urban look we were going for, as we were sort of pressed for time and energy! The boys were troopers, considering it was at the end of the day and basically bedtime. We had a few meltdowns, but hopefully I got a few shots Mom and Dad will love. Next time I think we should do our session first thing in the morning!

Ok mom and dad, here they are! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

Those are adorable. I know that mom will LOVE
these~