Sunday, October 26, 2008

Holiday Schedule 2008

It's hard to believe that the holidays are right around the corner. But trust me, they will be here before we know it.

***I only have TWO spots left for mini-sessions on November 8th, so call me ASAP if you want one for this years holiday photo. Don't miss out on a
really economical way to get some fall family photos! November 8th will be the last mini-session event of 2008.***

In order to make sure everyone gets cards in time for the Holidays, I've set up some deadlines. Vendors are known to be slammed with orders during the holiday rush, and I'd hate to see someone disappointed that they cannot get their cards or other products in time! I also want to make sure I have time to relax and enjoy the holiday with my own family. Here are the deadlines:

*** Last Day for Sessions with before Christmas delivery - Tuesday, November 18, 2008
*** Last day for Christmas card orders - Sunday, November 30, 2008 (cards arrive December 14th)
*** Last day for print orders with Christmas delivery - Friday, December 5, 2008

I will not be accepting regular sessions after Tuesday, December 16, 2008. I will resume normal scheduling on Saturday, January 3, 2009. (Exception: If you are expecting a newborn and are due during this time, contact me as I will make sure to squeeze you in!)

No comments: