Friday, October 10, 2008

Looking for Bubbles...and Happy Birthday Daddy!

I am so bad about remembering to take 'snapshots' of my kids just doing their thing in and around our house. I know that I'll want to remember those everyday moments as much as the scripted ones and today was one of those rare days where I remembered to capture the cuteness going on at home!!!

Luckily my camera was close and ready, because this cute, happy little munchkin is what I found after naptime today. Almost every day without fail, we wake up talking about the "bubble" outside her nursery window (we still haven't figured out what "bubble" means for sure...since there are no bubbles out there!!)

I'm so glad I captured this very typical moment for us! Not to mention (putting on my mommy goggles here) isn't this just THE cutest little face ever??? Sigh. I just love this little girl :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny McMasters - Photographer said...

These pigtails made me giggle! Too adorable for words!